2008-08-26

Great RC Battery

When you want an RC battery for your radio control car, truck, boat, heli or plane, you want top quality at reasonable prices. I've spent many hours searching the Internet for these valuable batteries from reliable suppliers and I think you'll be pleased with the results.


Bear in mind that a NiMh battery is superior in many ways to the equivelant NiCd battery in that it's much lighter, the charge lasts longer and nickel-metal hydride is friendlier to the environment because it does not contain the toxic chemicals found in other batteries. They are however more expensive but the price keeps dropping now that LiPoly cells are on the market.


I trust that you'll find all that you need here but if you don't, then feel free to contact me and I'll try my best to supply you with the battery of your choice.


Rechargeable R/C Batteries


More RC batteries



No comments: